1. Information We Collect on Our Own Behalf.
(a) Our Service: We may collect personally identifiable information about you, such as your full name, phone number, email address, or similar, when you register for an account. If you choose to purchase a product from us, we collect your payment information. When you use the Talentegy Service or if you visit our websites, we may receive certain information about you as described below. From time to time we may send promotional emails, or we may send you service related emails related to your account. If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you may opt out of them.
Information We Collect on Behalf of Our Customers.
(a) Our Service. We collect data on behalf of our customers who use the Talentegy Service (by embedding our code on their websites) on the behavior of visitors of our customers' websites or mobile applications. When you visit such websites or mobile applications, we may receive certain information about your behavior including anonymized IP addresses, user activity, page content, click/touch, movement, scroll, and anonymous and masked keystroke activity (in some cases).
(b) Information Related To Data Collected For Our Customers: Talentegy collects information under the direction of its customers, and has no direct relationship with the individuals whose data it may process. If you are a client of one of our current customers and would no longer like to be tracked by such customer, please contact the respective customer directly. We may transfer personal information to companies that are required to help us provide our service. Transfers to subsequent third parties are covered by the service agreements with our customers.
(c) Access and Retention Of Data Controlled By Our Customers: An individual who is a current or former Talentegy customer who seeks access or wishes to correct, amend or delete inaccurate data should direct their query to email@example.com. An individual who is a client of a current or former Talentegy customer who seeks access or wishes to correct, amend or delete inaccurate data should direct their query to the respective customer first and then, if no response is obtained or such response is not satisfactory, should contact firstname.lastname@example.org. If we receive a request under this provision, we will acknowledge it within seventy-two (72) business hours and handle it promptly.
We will retain personal data we process on behalf of our customers for as long as needed to provide our services. Talentegy will retain this personal information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
Information We Collect on Behalf of Third Parties.
Cookies and Tracking Technologies: Technologies such as: cookies, beacons, tags and scripts are used by our partners, affiliates, analytics or service providers. These technologies may be used in analyzing trends, administering the Sites, tracking your movements around the Sites and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies by such companies on an individual as well as aggregated basis.
2. How We Use Your Information.
(a) We use the information that we collect to operate and maintain our Sites and the Talentegy Service and to respond to your questions and concerns. The legal basis is section 6(1) of the Danish Data Protection Act and art. 6(1)(f) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
(b) If you have given your consent, we use the information that we collect to send you marketing communications in our newsletter. The legal basis is section 6(1) of the Danish Data Protection Act and art. 6(1)(a) of GDPR.
(c) We also use the information that we collect to help our customers improve their website(s).
3. How We Share Your Information.
(a) Personally Identifiable Information: Talentegy will not rent or sell your personally identifiable information to others. We may store personal information in locations outside the direct control of Talentegy (for instance, on servers or databases co-located with hosting providers).
(b) Non-Personally Identifiable Information: We may share non-personally identifiable information (such as anonymous usage data, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform types, number of clicks, etc.) with interested third parties to help them understand the usage patterns for certain Talentegy Services and those of our partners. Non-personally identifiable information may be stored indefinitely.
(c) Instances Where We Are Required To Share Your Information: Talentegy will disclose your information where required to do so by law, if subject to subpoena or other legal proceeding or if we reasonably believe that such action is necessary to (a) comply with the law and the reasonable requests of law enforcement; (b) to enforce our Terms of Service or to protect the security or integrity of our Service; and/or (c) to exercise or protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Talentegy, our users or others.
(d) What Happens In The Event Of A Change Of Control: We may buy or sell/divest/transfer the company (including any shares in the company), or any combination of its products, services, assets and/or businesses. Your information such as customer names and email addresses, and other User information related to the Talentegy Service may be among the items sold or otherwise transferred in these types of transactions. We may also sell, assign or otherwise transfer such information in the course of corporate divestitures, mergers, acquisitions, bankruptcies, dissolutions, reorganizations, liquidations, similar transactions or proceedings involving all or a portion of the company. You will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
4. Storage and Processing. Your information collected through the Talentegy Service may be stored and processed in the United States, Europe, or any other country in which Talentegy or its subsidiaries, affiliates or service providers maintain facilities.
5. How We Protect Your Information. Talentegy is concerned with protecting your privacy and data, but we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to Talentegy or guarantee that your information on the Talentegy Service may not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of any of our industry standard physical, technical or managerial safeguards. When you enter sensitive information (such as log in credentials) on our registration or order forms, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). No method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Site, you can contact us at email@example.com. We use an outside help platform called Intercom. This company does not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any other purposes.
6. Privacy Shield. Talentegy self-certifies compliance with EU-US Privacy Shield at the U.S. Department of Commerce. Talentegy complies with the EU GDPR framework as set forth by the European Union regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal data from European Union member countries. Talentegy has certified that it adheres to the requirements of notice, choice, onward transfer, security, data integrity, access and enforcement.
7. Compromise of Personal Information. In the event that personal information is compromised as a breach of security, Talentegy will promptly notify our customers in compliance with applicable law.
9. Enforcement and Dispute Resolution. In compliance with the EU-US and Swiss-US Privacy Shield Principles, Talentegy commits to resolve complaints about your privacy and our collection or use of your personal information. EU and Swiss Data Subjects with questions or concerns about the use of their Personal Data should contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. Our Retention Of Your Information.
(a) If you have an account with Talentegy, we will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
(b) If you are a visitor to the Talentegy Sites we will retain your information for as long as necessary but no longer than one (1) year after your last visit to our Sites.
11. Children’s Privacy. Protecting the privacy of young children is especially important. For that reason, Talentegy does not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 13. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
8 The Green
Dover, Delaware 19901