Talentegy and Newark Venture Partners Demo Day
Newark Venture Partners celebrated the completion of its 5th NVP Labs cohort at “Demo Day” on January 15th at the Newark Museum with a crowd of over 400 investors, founders, and community stakeholders.
The event featured presentations from the founding teams of all eight companies that completed the 3-month bridge-to-Seed program. Together, the cohort represents the industries of HR Tech, Voice, Consumerization of Healthcare, HealthTech, Robotics and FinTech, with founders joining the Newark community from across the northeast, as well as North Carolina, Florida, Louisiana and California.
"We select our founders based on pain points that our corporate partners identify within their own markets,” said Dan Borok, managing partner at Newark Venture Partners. “Once they complete the program, we get to to see their solutions reshape industries and reimagine how everyday operations can or should be done.”
For complete highlights and to learn more, visit these links:
- NJBiz: Newark Venture Partners spotlights start-ups at Demo Day
- NJ Biz Mag: 8 Tech Startups Highlight Newark’s Potential as East Coast Innovation Hub
- News12 NJ: Newark Venture Partners Featured on News12 NJ
- ROI NJ: Diversity, diversity, diversity: Newark Venture Partners’ latest cohort covers many industries — and half of its companies are led by female CEOs
- NJTV News: Startups grown in Newark build city’s reputation as a tech hub